Crowdsourcing market research is collaborations in a massive scale at the lowest cost. Crowd is 95% more accurate than an expert (Who wants to be a millionaire ?)
You can contact us for more information
As-One-Force is build on Google business solution, Google Apps and Google App engine, thus by nature is fully secure , scale able, available and accessible worldwide
Many companies are spending lots of money and trying very hard to find new, innovative, and inexpensive methods through which to conduct market research. Crowdsourcing and expert sourcing through As-One-Source can help manufacturers and suppliers to find out what their customers ( IT expert and their clients ) really want through Google applications and innovations engines?
Crowdsourcing is collaborations in a massive scale .
Comparatively speaking, crowdsourced research can be done at a fraction of the cost of traditional research.
Quick Turn Around
The time it takes to gather, execute, and analyze is shorter thanks to a purely digital foundation.
As trends emerge in findings, researchers can easily adjust their strategy to catch any shifts or “surprises.”
Crowdsourced research allows brands to collaborate easily with customers to ideate or improve upon products, to test concepts, ads, and experiences, and to continue the conversation over a longer term.
Crowdsourced research can travel at the speed of digital, allowing for real-time consumer behavior analysis and insight for new technologies, memes, trends, and conversations.
Even though it’s frowned upon and often times refuted in traditional research, the nature of crowdsourced research implies there will be some form of marketing intertwined as consumers share their stories, insights, and ideas for brands they support.
Crowdsourced research can be very helpful in getting a quick pulse on a strategy, idea, concept, or experience before it’s released to the public. It also can be a great complement to traditional research to validate or re-validate findings after time lapses. For agencies, crowdsourcing research can be a resource saver on new business pitches while still showing the client innovation through research, not just ideas and traditional methodologies. Our agency has saved thousands of dollars, as well as enhanced the final product, by incorporating crowdsourced research into our pitch development process.
We can develop Google portal based applications in which individuals, experts, and companies come together to share, improve, and market new concepts for products and services. This portal also can be embedded or linked through your social media .
- IT expert individuals tend to align themselves with brands that not only value their opinions, but listen to what they say and put it into action. With more than thousands brand interactions and hundreds ideas in just one month, the promotion and market research can be a great success.
- Community members ( your fans ) will be the first to help you create new products. They know what they need or want well before a company does, and will help drive new ideas for product development. In reality you build and market your products and services based on their needs on the first place, why not ask for their input first and save thousands or millions of dollars .
- Integrating Google + ( private club ) or Facebook ( local Pub ) with other marketing venues strengthens your overall marketing strategy. Since social media create many ideas (this could be a contests), the marketing package combination will drive community members ( fans ) to talk about your products and services offline as well.
- Community members ( your fans ) become product and service promoters through social media, statestics shows 55% increase in purchasing if they connect with your company online community portal and social media and they are more likely to buy from that page’s products or services. If your company truly crowdsources in As-One-Force "trade show booth " ( virtual trade show ) or "show case" pages and demonstrates a true value for their opinions, this number could increase exponentially.
- Crowdsourcing and expertsourcing ( thousand of IT business owner and installer ) ideas from your fan-base drives a built-in viral marketing campaign as your fans ask their business associate to vote on ideas, which will drive the friends to share their own ideas. It’s a proven and an old-fashioned referral network brought online—the more people involved in your product and service development, the more they tell their friends, which has the potential to drive revenue.
It is proven that traditional research is proven, scientific, and almost always reliable, there is room in many marketers’ plans for crowdsourced research. It can be a timely addition to the traditional efforts brands employ as it allows some degree of expert crowd collaboration, control, and continuity to flow between consumers and those brands interested in learning from them.
Whether for manufacturer , suppliers , service providers, brand marketers, researchers, academia or media companies, crowdsourcing research can provide insights and opinions to the team quicker and cheaper. Crowdsourced research comes from the collective voices of consumers and typically constitutes some form of digital collaboration between a brand and its community.
Traditional research is one-way, where the brand, or presiding organization, has the control and employs rigid, scientific methodologies. Crowdsourced research began with private communities like As-One-Force.